Sunday, August 9, 2009

The little gaL wH0 selling Bread(卖面包的小女孩)

This make me thought of a story of a little girl who selling the matches. en...I kinda a person who love to go out window-shopping but somehow..i also v lazy.~XD
Everytime i went out shopping,to joy,to walk around...before i back to hostel.For sure,i will buy a loaf of bread from the little gal store...i dun lie..the barkely she works, the bread i bought..and taste..is the most awesome,delicious bread ever. Its called " MILK & BUTTER Bread".Its cheap and 12 thick slices for RM2.50 Only oH....I'm Lovin It.~^^
that little gal..is kind of charming,cute,delightful,thin and sort of pretty.well,she dun seems to b so attractive..but i juz like to look at her..i feel tat hardship brings succeed.Life never comes easy.Everyone have to face all kinds of ostables and hardship. there many gaps to break into and to overcome.I wonder...if at the 1st, i choose to work 1st...wad will i b now.Sometimes,if a person do himself/herself just that in a dull.well,life shall b no challeges.i wonder if that is an another kind of happiness.
SOmetimes,I do prefer Blog to express my feeling.But...i do usually prefer staying alone.Every Page of blog show how heavy my feeling is..if u understand me ..^^...

ENd OF Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment